Daiyu here~
1 week of classes has ended. Now I know all of my subjects. Seems fun and all so far... But the thing is, I don't really get Media Appreciation that much... Kinda confusing if you ask me, but I still could follow that class for now. Oh and... The Basic Photography class seems strict. Oh well... I guess I have to be good in it? Now... DSLR camera... Gotten it, and all I need now is Adobe Illustrator CS4...
Now for clubs... I don't know what to join. I wanted to join Archery, but it kinda clashes with my class. If they make changes with the time then i'm fine with it, if not, I guess my 2nd option will be Fencing? That's for sports. And now for non-sports. Lets see... Some of the options I might go for are Emina Club, DJ Club, Japanese Cultural Society, and Games Development Club... Don't ask about the DJ Club. Somehow I got into a little "mess" if you could say, and one of the senior members expect me to be there? I shouldn't have said anything in the first place... Oh well, if he said it can boost up ones confidence, i'll give it a go. Why not right? I am now living a life where all the people I hate are no longer anywhere near me. I should be happy and have fun and try new things. This will be considered a "one step to a better life and future" maybe?
Also, I found out that this year, my school will be holding another Fourian Fare. Wow... I wonder how this year will turn out like. I'm really looking forward to it. I couldn't really enjoy it last year because I was working as a mobile seller and plus, my foot hurt like hell... I might be going alone, but then again, I might be going with my cousin. It depends~ But in any case, I hope i'm free on that day and that the school won't be canceling it. It would be a bummer if that happened.
Now about game fest... It. Was, FUN! XD Hahaha... I might be going again tomorrow I guess... It depends though... Well, that's all for now~
::Daiyu::










0 Scrolls:
Post a Comment