Daiyu here~
And to report, my 1 week of orientation has finally ended. It was fun actually. We had ice-breaking, Freshies Night, sports activity, dancing and singing, and what not. It was really fun. TRUELY fun~ I owe a big thanks to the OC's (Orientation Community) and the group that i'm in which is GROUP 3. I never had any fun being away with my family, but I tell you, this was the best experience yet. I just hope all goes well in the future. So far, the only thing I hate is the fact that I think someone likes me? I don't know... It just might be another person with the same names as me... But from other peoples POV, they said it was... Me...? I don't know... Oh well... Lets see what the future holds... Next, next next... Friends...? Room mates? So far, they are all okay. They seem better than what I imagined. What I imagined? I guess people who are show offy and such? I don't know...
Lets see... Since today is the 1st Monday after orientation week, it's the start of class. So far, i've attended two classes. They seem kinda fun. But this week is just the introduction and all, so not much to know about it yet I guess... So... What else... Hmm... Oh yeah, I need to spend a lot more in the future to get the materials and textbooks for class and all. I tell you... It's expensive... :/ And I too need to buy a DSLR camera. I wonder which is better to get and all... Anyway, I guess this is all for now. I can't think of anything else to write yet. Once I do, i'll get back to it.
::Daiyu::










0 Scrolls:
Post a Comment