Daiyu here~
First things first... Did I join the "right" clubs? Feels like I didn't. I joined Archery, but the timing is kinda off... And I also joined JCS but I didn't received any emails from them when the other members did. Maybe they didn't see the ".co.uk" and placed ".com" instead? Beats me...
Also, last Monday (Today is Wednesday), my group had a dinner gathering and wow it was such a ruckus... I can see lots of people staring at us. But who cares? Our group is AWESOME! Ahem... Very active they are actually. Talking about HJS and SSS and what not (Which I still don't get what they meant). I'm guessing that my group is the most active in gathering and such? On the 2nd of July, we'd be having another gathering to watch a movie. And then comes another, which is bowling, and it's date is yet to be decided.
Now for classes... Meh... Assignments are kinda confusing... But so far, I think I could manage them? XD
Also, THANK YOU SO MUCH SKY for the mouse effect thingy on my blog~ I can't stop playing with it for some reason... O__O
And now, here is a little picture I felt like sharing with you all~
Oh I just remembered... YAY! I'm going back home tomorrow!!! Hot water shower here I come!!! X3 This time I NEED to remember to bring my fav hoodie shirt with me. And I can't wait for my school's Fare this coming end of July~ X3 In any case, that's all for now~
::Daiyu::











0 Scrolls:
Post a Comment