Daiyu here~
Wow... Listening to their (University) radio is quite nice~ By the way, I have Archery Club interview and meeting tomorrow. Hope it goes well and all... And I still have nothing from JCS... And FINALLY!!! The hostel connection is fixed. Thank god! ^.^ And my school's carnival IS confirmed! I can't wait to go. X3
Now, about Project Diva 2.5. I can't wait to get it. I just hope it WILL be out for the PSP. Their Append modules are going to be included as well. Lets just hope those modules aren't under the downloadable contents... Here is a little sneak preview~
Nice yea? XD So anyway... I still need around 500$ to buy... Stuff... But because the DSLR eat most of the money... Eh... I'll see what I can do for now... I don't have much to talk anyway... So before I leave, here is a little picture that seem to be liked by everyone on my facebook. XD
I AM LOOKING AT YOU. WATCHING AND STALKING YOU AT EVERYTHING THAT YOU DO.
:An Daiyu:










0 Scrolls:
Post a Comment